Rock what you got.
It doesn’t matter where you are. It matters where you are going.
I focus on core strength, proper posture and total body balance. I use simple, safe and effective techniques.
Core strength makes sitting, walking, standing, running and all forms of movement easier and safer.
Focus and Consistency
- I use laser focus. I set my sights on exactly what I want.
- If you did everything you were capable of, you would amaze yourself.
- Visualize the kind of life you want to have.
- I visualized myself walking on the beach.
- You can do anything you set your mind to.
- Be consistent. Fit people move more. Our bodies were designed to move.
- Find an activity that you like, and do more of that. Walking, personal training, bicycling, running, yoga, exercise class or swimming. Pick one or two and get started.
- The best exercise program is the one that you will do.
We need to keep challenging ourselves.
Do something that’s effective, safe and stay consistent.